Dear Community Members:
As the final days summer vacation are winding down, I hope you are spending time with family and friends.
It is very exciting to highlight all the work done this summer in the district preparing for students.
- New and improved security system in the high school/middle school
- Security cameras on all regular routes
- Block work at High School
- Carpet in eight classrooms and two offices
- Lighting upgrades at the high school/middle school
- Demolition of shed
- Construction of a new shed
- Preparation for the demolition of the old middle school to start by the start of school
In addition to all the buidling changes we have been busy with instructional priorities.
- E-Library system for all students K-12. This will provide thousands of text books on-line.
- Middle Schools to Watch Program
- Adding a third GSRP classroom
- Hiring of two ELA teachers
- Providing instructional services to Trinity Lutheran School
- K-12 Math Initiative
- K-12 ELA Initiative
All the success during the 2015-2016 school year leads the way to the anticipation of another school year.
I hope you take the next few days to enjoy the warm weather. I look forward to an exceptional year at Reese Public Schools. Go Rockets!
Keith A. Wetters